Monday, November 9, 2009

It's been awhile...

Yep, it's been awhile. Here's an update on the latest from our family:

Natalie is getting so big! Well, not literally, she's still a very small 17 month-old, but she is growing up! We have basically gotten rid of the pacifier, except at naptime and bedtime. I am hoping now she will decide to talk a little more. She is very smart and knows exactly what we are saying, but just doesn't want to get the words out yet! My mom says I was the same way. And then one day I just decided to start talking, and I had this huge vocabulary. I can't wait! We are still in the process of transitioning her to a toddler bed and will hopefully really get this accomplished in the next few weeks.

Tucker is due to arrive 7 weeks from today! If I can make it that long! I just have a feeling I won't....we will see! I have my 32 week appointment this afternoon. We bought all of his bedding and room stuff while we were in Dallas a couple of weekends ago. We are painting his room in a couple of weekends and last night I sorted through boxes and boxes of clothes from people who have little boys. I plan on washing all that stuff and getting it put away in the next couple of weeks also. Our goal is to be totally ready by Thanksgiving.

I can't believe it's already time for the holidays....the thought of shopping completely overwhelms me at this point in my life. I think I am doing it all online this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment